Work Culture At BIAPL
Employees at Baerlocher come from various walks of life, and this mix of people provides for a rich mix of diversity in all it's aspects, be it geography, ethnicity, language, gender, religion, caste or creed. A job at Baerlocher inculcates in the employee a whole new way of life.
People, Processes and Practices are the three cornerstones of Baerlocher’ s pursuit towards excellence.
Business in the Company is not just about the bottom line, it is about building people. Employees cherish the freedom that is provided to them at work and this will continue to be the Company’s proposition at all times. All employee training and processes are focused on this primary purpose – to develop good employees, and more importantly, to nurture and grow the best.
Value systems are important at Baerlocher. Ethics, honesty, sincerity of purpose and team play, among many others form the core of the thinking of the people. These are essential attributes for the success of the business and Baerlocher firmly believes in a higher purpose – to help build character.
Great experience!! Being associated and working for Baerlocher over 25 years is a wonderful journey and indeed a Proud Status. Owing responsibilities of Head of Procurement, SCM and Distribution, I have learned a lot about management, leadership, communication, negotiation skills. The wonderful support from esteemed organisation, which inspired me to discover myself and reach where I am today.
We have lot of challenges & fun every day as we work toward achieving the organizational objectives. Thanks to Baerlocher for believing in me and my potential. Today, I stand tall with my vast experience and proudly say that I am part of the Baerlocher family.
Head Materials, Baerlocher India
Baerlocher has a welcoming attitude and friendly environment to work in. I had a change in profile when I joined Baerlocher and the past one and a half year that I have been working here, has indeed been an enriching experience full of learning and growth. I joined in the sales department but my profile was not restricted to just that, I had been given the opportunity to work on different projects simultaneously in the field of marketing research and sales IT projects.
Being entrusted with varied responsibilities at the beginning of your career only proves to be a positive reinforcement for new comers like me.
The perfect work life balance has helped me in growing professionally as well as personally.
Officer Sales Coordination, Baerlocher India
Business Development Executive
Position: Business Development Executive Work Experiance: 3 to 5 Years Qualification: CIPET Graduate/Chemical Engineer and MBA Marketing Description:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Provide technical assistant to Dealer or Customer for successful trials of the products.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.